The Background

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Katie's Week 2 in Review

Not a very good week! I did really well as far as my points go. Thanks to my weight loss last week, I dropped down to 34 POINTS PLUS a day and I did use all but 5 of my weekly allowed points, but still, I get on the scale and a whopping .2 lbs is all I am down. I am very discouraged. I feel very down and to be honest, I wanna go eat a large stack of pancakes from IHOP with a side of ANYTHING FATTENING AND YUMMY! But, I’m not going to…. Daley pointed out today that at least I didn’t gain. Very true! And I’m trying to stay positive and remember that any loss is in fact, a loss. I wasn’t even going for an outta control number. My goal this week was 2 pounds, defiantly not anything close to the .2 that the scale showed me ;(
But, I’m also looking at this like a test of will and I WILL NOT FAIL! Maybe it’s that whole “2nd week curse” I read so much about. After looking a little closer at my journal and tracking log, I did discover a few things about last week. First, I am not drinking near enough water and second, I never hit all my checks on the healthy checks. So, this week, same goal of two pounds and I want to hit all my healthy checks. Eight to ten glasses of water, and all of my fruits and veggies daily. I am NOT giving up like I normally do after a set back like this. I’m so excited for Daley and her 4.8 pound loss too. It is wonderful that both of us didn’t have a bad week because no doubt, without her pep talk this morning, I’d be sitting at IHOP this very minute.

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwe honey, don't get discouraged! Like Daley said... you lost and didnt gain! You're doing great! I am so proud of you and your will power! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally behind both of you!!! It's gonna start falling off like Obama's popularity!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete