The Background

Monday, January 17, 2011

Daley's Week 2 in Review

Wow, this week FLEW by! I had a rough start to the week but it ended beautifully. My weigh in on Sunday was fabulous; I lost 4.8 pounds, yay me! I also got an Xbox with Kinect (an early birthday gift from my family) and I love everything about it. I started my Biggest Loser game on Saturday morning and it’s amazing, it really does kick my butt. The body scanning on the game is absolutely incredible and my numbers came out almost 100% accurate. Out of my height, hip, waist, and neck measurements, it was only off by 2” on my hips…not too shabby for a “game”. Oh, and I was able to adjust my hip measurement manually to make sure it’s everything is accurate. There are so many wonderful tools within the game but I think that one of my favorite features has to be the video diary. Every week or so I can record my video diary and then a year from now, the skinnier me can see what the not-so-skinny me looked like….that’s going to be freakin’ AWESOME!!!

I am really looking forward to this week. First off, it’s my birthday week. YAY! Second, I start school tomorrow and I am so excited to finally be able to have some structure back in my life. WooHoo! So, I will keep y’all posted on how everything goes.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Daley! The game sounds so neat. How freakin cool is the video diary thingy!?!

    Go Daley, go Daley!!! Keep it up! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete