The Background

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Daley's Week 1 in Review

Wow, I can't believe it's already been a week! I have to say that all of the PointsPlus counting has definitely started to pay off. After my first weekly weigh in this morning, I have lost 9.5 pounds which makes me even more motivated to keep working hard. For the most part, my week went pretty smoothly when it came to sticking with my points and just making healthier choices in general. However, Saturday night was a bit of a challenge. Katie and I had a birthday party to attend at a local piano bar which meant that we needed to save up all of weekly points and then some in effort to have wiggle room for drinking. I am proud to say that even though it was hard to save those points, we both did it. What a great way to end a successful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment