The Background

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Daley's Week 3 in Review

I seriously can't believe it's already been three weeks! I know I say something to that effect every single time but it's true, time flies when you're havin' fun.

So this morning I weighed, and,*drum roll*, I've lost two more pounds! Yay, me! I honestly could have done better but I'm by no means disappointed. I didn't workout as much as I should have but I did do my daily workouts with Jillian on my Biggest Loser Kinect Game. Also, not to make excuses, but it was my first week of nursing school and that took up ALL my time. Not to mention the fact that I haven't been on a schedule since, well, it's been so long I can't even remember.

Anyway, this week is going to be even better. I am super excited that Royce will be coming into town on Thursday and it will be the first time I have seen him in 25 days...crazy! This upcoming week will also be my first full week (last week we didn't go on Monday) of school, so we will see how well I do with even MORE to do, seeing as how I already feel completely overwhelmed and really behind schedule.

I can't wait to hear how Katie did this past week, I am sure she has fabulous results. Go Katie!

No comments:

Post a Comment