The Background

Friday, January 28, 2011

Daley's Favorite Things...Week 3

Okay, so while I was doing my routine Friday afternoon grocery trip, I found two new favorite things! The first being International Delights' Coffee House Inspirations in the "Skinny" White Chocolate Mocha. Just add one tablespoon (1 PointsPlus) of the silky smooth creamer into your favorite coffee and you will feel like you are at Starbucks. My second favorite thing is paired perfectly with the first, it is the new Weight Watchers Coffee Cake. It is incredibly moist and it even has this cinnamon and sugar icing-like yumminess on the inside, which makes it even more amazing. They are the perfect size to be paired with a cup of coffee for a mid-morning pick-me-up. Oh, and I almost forgot, they even come in Weight Watchers spiffy new packaging with the new PointsPlus calculation right on the front, which makes adding this little slice of heaven to your tracker, a piece of cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment