The Background

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daley's Early Week Struggle.....

Okay, so my week has not started off so great. I have had a cold for a few days now and it's making it really hard to be motivated because I literally don't "feel" like doing anything! Not to mention, while heading home from Jay and Katie's on Sunday I hit a snow storm (in TEXAS?!?!) and was stranded for the night with Rocky and Sally (my dogs). I had a nice little melt down and wanted to just order pizza because that would have been the easiest thing to do AND make me feel better. A win win, right? Well after getting settled into my hotel, I decided that I was being irrational and opted for a sandwich at the Schlotzky's next door which was equally as delicious as pizza but way less calories. Even though it was within my points value for the day, I still had to split the sandwich in two pieces and had one half for a snack mid afternoon and the other half with a bag of baked chips for dinner. I did have one big splurge though, a 20 oz. Mr. Pibb and it was yummy! I felt like I needed something "bad" and it was a whopping 4 points but it was worth every single one.

After I finished eating I decided to update my progress for the week. I was so excited to put in that I had lost 9.5 pounds and watch that graph go way down. I also receieved a "5" gold star for losing 5 pounds or more. However, when I returned to my main screen I noticed my weekly PointsPlus value had dropped by 2 points! I knew this would happen with the more weight I lost but damn, did it have to be so soon? I'm going to take it on as a new challenge for the week and not worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment