The Background

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Daley's Week 8 in Review

Another week has flown by, thankfully! I lost 1 pound this week and I am happy with that. I am starting to realize that I am going to have to start making a few adjustments to my work out routine because I am not losing as much each week as I would like to. I would really like to be losing closer to 2-3 pounds per week, nothing outrageous. However, I am also not going to complain too much about 1 pound per week because the main goal is to lose weight in a fun, healthy way while maintaining my sanity! :)

I want to thank everyone who helps keep me motivated, mainly my sweet husband who always makes sure I know that he supports me 100% and loves me no matter what. I can't wait to see what the rest of this year has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment