The Background

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Daley's Week 7 in Review

Well here we are again, another week down. I have to say that I am more than a little disappointed with this weeks weigh in. I made it through a really rough week at school without 'cheating' on my points or without missing a day of working out....all to find out that I gained 1 pound! I mean, REALLY!?!?!? It is the most frustrating thing when you work this hard and you gain weight instead of lose. It really made me think 'what's the point!' and made me really want to throw in the towel but, I decided to look on the bright side and tell myself that I was gaining muscle (even if that isn't the case, it made me feel better) and I would just try harder next week. I think it is the little times like this, that I realize that I am not on a diet, that I am simply changing the way that I live.

Well, here is to a much better week ahead and my goal this week is to lose 1 pound. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment