The Background

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Daley's having a great week.....

This week has been awesome and tomorrow is just Friday! Last Sunday my fellow classmates and I were calling this week our "hell week" because we had 5 tests, 1 quiz and not to mention, it was our first week of clinicals. I was really just praying to make it to Friday and was just taking it one day at a time but I have to say that this week has been truly amazing. My tests (so far) have gone very well and my clinicals were such an awesome experience. I guess my point to all of this, tying it back into weight loss, is that I was still able to stay on track, within my points, AND exercise every day this week. Oh, and the best part is that my sweet husband comes home tomorrow! Yay!!! Can't wait to see if all of this pays off at my weight in on Sunday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment