The Background

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Daley's Week 5 in Review

Alright, well, this week has been pretty crazy. School is starting to really become overwhelming and all I can do is focus on when Spring Break will be here. Not to mention, the weather has been pretty crazy so that makes it hard to want to go outside and workout. Anyway, I have NO EXCUSES, I didn't do nearly as well as I would have liked to this week but I still lost 1 pound. Once again, I didn't exercise as often as I know I should have (I only worked out twice this week!) but I stills stayed within my daily points allowance as well as my weekly points. I did use every single one of my weekly points this week because the cold weather made me want to eat more (why does it do that???) but I still made healthier choices.

So, this next week, I am going to have to kick it up a bit. My goal is to lose 3 pounds this week. It is going to be hard but if I can exercise at least 3 days this week and make sure all of my "healthy checks" are completed everyday, then I think I can do it. I also start clinicals this week so hopefully all of the running around on Wednesday and Thursday will help out too! Can't wait to let everyone know how this week goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment