The Background

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daley's Week 6 in Review

Wow, week 6, really? I am amazed at not only how fast the past six weeks have flown by but also by the fact that I have actually stuck to the program the entire time. I have not once, in six weeks, gone over my weekly allowance of points, which in itself, makes me pretty proud of myself. However, I do know that I can do better so over the course of the next six weeks, I am going to pick up the pace a bit.

So this week I expected to lose a pound or two which I would have been totally okay with but, instead, I lost 5 pounds!!! Pretty awesome, huh? I know it sort of sounds like I am bragging (I promise I am not!) but I am really proud of myself this week. This brings my total weight loss, to date, to 23 pounds!

I am struggling a little with fitting in workouts in my schedule but I think since the weather is started to warm up a little then I will start using my Nike+ GPS and walking more outside again, along with my Biggest Loser for Kinect.

I can't wait to report on week 7!

No comments:

Post a Comment