The Background

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Daley's Week 9 in Review

Yay, Yay, Yay! I am so excited about today's weigh in, I lost 5 pounds this week! I really didn't do anything over the top different but I did add in a little more walking, maybe an extra mile or two this week is all. I really needed this boost because I have to admit, I was getting a little tired of 1 pound per week weigh ins.

I think this week will be another good week but I leave for Ohio on Friday and this will be a huge test for me. Having Royce be so supportive and involved as well will definitely make it easier but I know that I am going to have to really dig deep for some serious motivation in effort to not just maintain my weight loss but to make sure I don't gain anything during the week I will be gone. I can't wait to let everyone know how it goes!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment