The Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Daley's Week 12 in Review

I can't believe that it's already week 12...where does the time go? In this case, I am super excited that it seems to be flying by because I am ready to be at my goal weight AND that means I'll be closer to graduation (thank you Jesus!).

Well, this week was much better, I was able to lose 3 of the 4 pounds I gained over spring break. I was very determined to get that weight off as quick as possible because I wanted to start seeing progress again. I think that walking everyday after school and definitely making sure that I stay within my PointPlus value every day is the only reason I have been so successful each week that I've lost weight.

I am so excited to have made it this far in my journey without giving up or getting too terribly discouraged...this is truly more of a lifestyle change than a diet and I couldn't be happier about the decision I've made to live a little healthier.

No comments:

Post a Comment