The Background

Monday, March 14, 2011

Daley's Week 10 in Review

Well, last week I didn't lose any weight but, the good news is I didn't gain any weight either. The even better news is that I am officially on spring break....finally...yay! I am so excited to be able spend this much time with my sweet husband. We just got back from Niagara Falls yesterday and it was amazing (but it is super cold still in Canada!). I have to admit that I have been pretty good as far as eating goes but I haven't been completely on track with my points, not really counting them every single day but for the most part I feel good about my food choices. We have also done a TON of walking and even hit them gym once already.

I am hoping that this week will still be great and I won't do too bad but I also don't want to over obsess and not enjoy myself either!

I guess we will find out next Sunday!

PS: HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET, SWEET HUSBAND!!! (It was yesterday) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment